Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wright Family Reunion

So last weekend was the Wright (my mom's side) family reunion. So my mom, Joseph and I drove up to Utah to represent. Erin couldn't go because it was her last chance to take the SAT before college applications were due and my dad had to stay behind to watch her and to work since he couldn't get off which is so typical.
So Thursday afternoon we left for St. George and we made it there in 6 hours. Then Friday morning we woke up and had breakfast with Michelle and Ray (my aunt and uncle) and then we decided to hit to road for Provo. I decided to be nice and drive this part for my mom and we made it there in 3 1/2 hours. While we were driving my Grandpa Bill called my mom and asked if we had left St. George yet because he left something there and we told him we had. He then asked where we were and we found a mile plaque that said mile 94 on it and he told us he was at mile 74. Hahaha we totally passed him and we didn't even notice. When we got to Provo we went straight to Markie and Tiffany's apartment and went to lunch and to BYU to look around. Afterwards we went to Christina and Jeremy's house in Orem to hangout and get ready for the dinner party at Uncle Jim and Aunite Robin's House.
On Saturday we were suppose to go up to Sundance and hike but low and behold it was pouring rain all day! So we didn't meet everyone until lunch time. So in the morning we ate breakfast and mark and tiffany took us to the mall so we could shop. Then it was time for lunch but we decided to first go up to sundance and look around. When we got up there it was still pouring but I was determined to get a picture of the beautiful scenery. So I went out in the rain and Joseph took a picture of me from inside the car. Then we went to my aunt and uncle's church building to have lunch and play some volleyball. My team ultimately won which was awesome since we only had two guys on our team. The other team had all boys and only two girls...only one played through the whole game. So I was pretty happy because of that and Joseph was on the losing team...hahaha. Ultimately that weekend was very fun because I got to spend time with most of my cousins who I never really get to see.

Here are some pictures of the trip...
The Winners



The Losers

No comments: