Friday, November 21, 2008

It Is Here!

TWILIGHT! Finally after all this time Twilight is finally in theaters today! I went with Erin to the midnight showing last night and it was great! We had a lot of fun standing in line and seeing the movie. My mom even went with some of her friends from the ward to the 12:10am showing. We saw a bunch of people from church there with their family and friends. Everyone who goes and sees it will love it. But FYI I still like the book better. Here are some pictures from last night.


Erin and I watching the all the Twilight trailers while waiting outside in the line.

Here is the front of our shirts



Here is the back of our shirts.

2 comments:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Lucky you already got to see it! I have to wait until next week! I was relieved to find out that it was actually good!

Jayson and Celeste said...

I have never been a big fan of twighlight... I have been more of a Harry Potter fan. but I have heard nothing but great news about it