Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Just Not My Month

This month has been no good for me. Everything has been breaking. First my computer broke down and then this past weekend my car decided to be stupid. My poor car, Steve, (yes I named my car but only because on the license plate it looks like it spells out Steve.) had a comouter problem. On Friday night Joseph and I were driving home and half way home the "Check Engine" light came on and then suddenly my car would not accelerate normally. My car would slowly accelerate and only get up to 30 MPH. On Saturday our friend, Seth, who is a mechanic looked at my car and found that something was wrong but there was nothing he could do about it. Then magically my car was working fine all day Saturday. Then on Sunday Joseph and I didn't drive it at all. Then today (Monday) I was driving home and my car started acting up again. So later in the afternoon Joseph took it to the dealership and they found th problem. The computer in my car that regulates how much gas and oxygen goes into the engine. So luckily the dealship fixed the computer and it was under warranty so we didn't have to pay for it. Thank goodness. Hopefully next month will be better.

1 comment:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Emi, I think computers have created a mutiny against you :)