Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Earthquake!

So yesterday there was a earthquake here in Southern California. It originated in Chino Hills and it was a 5.4. So during this earthquake I was in my car at the drive thru at Taco Bell ording food. Then my rear view mirror started shaking and I thought that it was the big truck's bass behind me. Then my whole car started shaking a little and then it gradually grew more violent and all the cars parked by me where shaking and I knew it was an earthquake. After the earthquake ended the lady taking my order said very normally, "So was that with a Dr. Pepper?" I said, "Yeah." but I was thinking, "HELLO! There was just an earthquake lady!"

4 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

hahaha, what a crazy lady! But seriously, what else was she supposed to do, she must take her job very seriously!


ps, Im glad to hear your drink DP, as it is the best soda ever!

Marlon and Suzana said...

Yuck Dr. Pepper is gross! I thought I knew you! J/k I am scared for "The Big One" I heard there is a 99% chance it will come in the next 30 years!

Hilarie said...

That is so funny Emi - In a scary way! :)

Mallory said...

oh my gosh....that is soooo funny!