Saturday, August 23, 2008

2444 Pages in 4 Days

So I had this week off of work and I have been really bored. So I decided that I would read Twilight since I have been wanting to read it for a while. So I started it on Tuesday and I finished it that night. It was so captivating. I could not put it down! Then I moved on to the next book, New Moon. That night I went to bed sobing! Joseph got worried and thought I was hurt until I told him about the book. So since I was sobbing I definitely could not get to sleep so I went to keep reading until like 3am when I got to the part where Edward returned! The next two books I read really fast. This series is AWESOME! I love the love story in this book between Edward and Bella! When the movie comes out you can expect me seeing it at midnight and having a "TEAM EDWARD" shirt on. If you have read this series then we will definitely have to discuss it! I'm dieing right now just thinking about it. I can't wait to talk to my cowork (who have read all of them) about it. And now I think I am going to read Twilight again since that was my absolutely favor book out of the saga.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey long lost friends! Cute blog :) And Emi I will discuss twilight with you any day. I am a big fan! We miss you all in Tustin. Maybe we will come visit this fall.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

oh my gosh, arent the AMAZING! Me and my sisters and my GRANDMA are obsessed!!!! I love Edward, and so does Gram, haha, I love it. I'm re-reading all of them now, Im on New Moon and I just cant want for Alice to show up, so Bella can be with Edward! They're the best!

Hilarie said...

Go Emi! You make me proud! You know I am a Twilight nut! Have you read Midnight Sun that is posted online on Stephenie Meyer's website. It is the first half of Twilight from Edward's perspective. It is my favorite of all - even Twilight! :)