Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Birthday

So yesterday was my birthday and Joseph and I went to Disneyland. It was crowded of course but it was a lot of fun. We went on a couple of rides and we went to the Mission Tortilla Factory and got my free Birthday Tortillas and they were awesome! While there I had my Disneyland Birthday Pin on and tons of people wished me a happy birthday. That was fun! Later on that day a couple of our friends came and join our little group. For dinner my in-laws had my parents and Erin over and we had a little BBQ. Then today my parents had the big family BBQ at my grandpa's house. But overall it was a great birthday. I got a lot of new toys like a bluetooth speaker for my car since in California we have a new Hands Free law which means that people can no longer be holding the cell phones while driving which is pretty inconvient but it is definitely safer. My parents got my a Wii Fit which I love to play. Erin got me a hard case cover for my ipod touch so now when I drop it it will be safer. My sister-in-law, Kimberly gave me an audio version of Twilight which I now can listen to while driving and I am currently using it to spead the Twilight love to Erin and my other cousins. Hahaha I am totally addicted to it. And then everyone else gave me money which is always good. Sio that was my birthday weekend. The end.

1 comment:

juli said...

Oh yeah...happy birthday!